When we go to the library we usually park the car by the river and walk along this path. We often see interesting birds by the river, we saw some herons, ducks, geese and seagulls. It's a nice way to spend time together. We talk about all kinds of things!
When we got to the library Thom enjoyed choosing some new books. Each evening when he goes to bed, my wife and I take turns reading to him. He is enjoying some books called 'The Railway Rabbits' at the moment. They are nice and simple! We have nearly read them all, I wonder what we'll read him next?
'run out of' (don't have any left)
It's a strange but often-used phrase! Here are some more examples:
- I ran out of toothpaste, so I went to the supermarket to buy more.
- The video store had run out of copies of the DVD I wanted to watch.
- Answer the easy questions first in case you run out of time.
- I ran out of ideas so I couldn't finish the essay.
* Do you have any requests for lesson topics? If you do let me know and I'll do my best to help you =) *